Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 2-3 March 2018
The Historical Sociolinguistics Network (HiSoN), as sponsored by the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO) as part of its Historical Sociolinguistics Research and Training Program, is proud to announce the first edition of the Historical Sociolinguistics Young Researchers Forum (HSYRF).
This new yearly event is aimed at early career researchers – MA and PhD students, postdocs, and other young (at heart) researchers –, offering a mix of lectures, classes and hands-on workshops on various topics relevant to anyone interested in historical sociolinguistics or language history more generally.
The first edition of the event will take place on 2-3 March 2018 at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Brussels, Belgium).
- Rik Vosters (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Gijsbert Rutten (Universiteit Leiden)
- Iris Van de Voorde (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Charlotte Verheyden (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Eline Lismont (Eline.Lismont@vub.be)
- Historical Sociolinguistics Research and Training Program
- Historical Sociolinguistics Network (HiSoN)
- FWO Vlaanderen
- Doctoral School of Humanities (DSh)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel